Terrific Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This salad is terrific because it's great tastin', quick, and can be made as much as 8 hours ahead! The flavors only get better the longer it chills.
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) packages frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
What to Do
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine tortellini, peppers, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Arrange tomato wedges over salad just before serving.