The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Uptown Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
Toasted almonds, tarragon, and a splash of wine make this salad 'uptown.' Preparing this dish is a good way to use up any leftover cooked turkey or chicken you may have.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add to turkey mixture, and toss gently.
- Stir in toasted almonds just before serving.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!