Winner's Circle Shrimp Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Get ready to join the "winner's circle" with this creamy pasta salad loaded with fresh asparagus, tomatoes, and shrimp. Our Winner's Circle Pasta Salad is a rave-worthy dish that's fit for your next get-together. This shrimp pasta salad is a make-ahead dish, which means there's no rushing on the day-of!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle creamy Parmesan dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, place asparagus in just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta, asparagus, shrimp, and tomatoes; gently toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,057mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.