Zippy Sauerkraut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Super for summer picnics and barbecues, this zippy salad gives new life to plain old sauerkraut!
What You'll Need
- 1 (27-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.