Hot Dog Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll be shouting "Hot diggity dog!" for Hot Dog Bundles, a combo of hot dogs and beans served together in buns.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package hot dogs, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 8 hot dog rolls, split
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well.
- Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Spoon into hot dog buns and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 454
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,160mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 23 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %