We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After a long day at work or on the go, the last thing you want to do is to start planning what to make for dinner. That's why you should print this recipe for Mexican Stroganoff now and keep it on hand for when you need a great meal with no fuss.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound medium egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, brown the beef with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until no pink remains; drain.
- Stir in the salsa, spaghetti sauce, and olives then return the noodles to the pot. Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until thoroughly combined and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 672
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 145mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,247mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %