Tuscan Chicken and Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rustic Italian one-dish meal turns plain chicken into an upscale dinner in no time. You can serve garlic bread with the chicken and finish off the meal with a refreshing fruit sorbet. Ooh it's so easy!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
What to Do
- Combine rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half of rosemary mixture over chicken.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Add remaining rosemary mixture, broth, and beans. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spoon bean mixture into 4 shallow serving bowls. Top each with a chicken breast. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!