Tuscan One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chock-full comforting, healthy ingredients, this hearty, flavorful Tuscan One Pot Italian-style stew is sure to brighten up dinnertime. Savor every last drop of this easy one pot and know that, when you're done, clean-up will take no time at all! Just in time for cooler weather, our Tuscan One Pot is here to save the day.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add sausage, onion, and garlic, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains, stirring frequently to break up the sausage.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spinach; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Right before serving, stir in spinach and serve.
Check This Out!
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
- If you loved this Tuscan One Pot, make sure to check out our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces.
- For more soups and stews, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 418
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 855mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"