Farmhouse Tortellini Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A quick trip to the freezer case at the supermarket is really all the work that goes into our Farmhouse Tortellini Skillet. That's because all of the ingredients get tossed into one dish! We've got easy to work with ingredients, all coming together in no time at all, to make a satisfying, tasty dinner that will make everyone feel at home around your kitchen table. There's no better way to celebrate National Frozen Food Month!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
What to Do
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add milk and pepper; heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese and ground mustard and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Stir in pineapple, peas, and ham and heat 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Add cheese tortellini and heat for 2 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken slightly; serve.
Check This Out!
- If you're looking for more easy weeknight dinner recipes, check out our friends at Easy Home Meals!
- For more fun with tortellini, try our Beef Tortellini Soup, our Italian Tortellini Salad, or our Tortellini Carbonara.
- We also used our skillet to make these "Souper" Sloppy Joes, and our 5-Minute Beef Stir Fry.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.