Amaretto French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fluffy French toast recipe adds your favorite Amaretto flavor for some comfort to start the day right. Plus, it makes a great brunch idea, whether it's for a special occasion like Mother's Day, or just because you're having some friends over. Amaretto French Toast is a 10-minute recipe that everyone will want to savor.
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored coffee creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices homestyle bread (see Note)
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs, coffee creamer, and cinnamon.
- Dip 2 slices of bread in egg mixture, letting slices soak 5 seconds on each side.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Cook bread slices 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
Test Kitchen Tip
- You'll want to keep the first batch of French toast warm in a preheated 200 degree F oven while the second batch cooks.
- If you're looking for lip-smacking recipes that are sure to make Mom feel special on her day, check out our Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Recipes. It's got everything from fluffy French toast, to delightful casseroles! There's something for every Mom to enjoy!
- For some of our favorite French toast recipes, check out our All-in-One French Toast Bake, and, for something a little different, try our Crispy French Toast! You're gonna love it!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more brunch ideas, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 140mg 47 %
- Sodium 299mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- PB&J Crunchy French Toast
- Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- German Pancakes
- All-In-One French Toast Bake