Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly Syrups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Calling kids of all ages! We can easily go back to our childhoods with just one bite of this classic flavor combo - PB & J.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup regular or reduced-fat peanut butter spread
- Strawberry syrup
What to Do
In a large bowl, whisk together baking mix, buttermilk, banana, eggs, and cinnamon just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter on a hot griddle; pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles; turn and cook other side of pancakes. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Whisk together maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.
For fun miniature servings, try pouring 1 tablespoon of the batter per pancake on the hot griddle to make mini pancakes.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 352mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Maple French Toast Sticks
- Mexican French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- French Toast Loaf
- Shrimp Newburg Waffles
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes