Butter Pecan Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 (6-inch) waffles
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
If you love the taste of butter pecan ice cream, then you'll love how we took the tasty flavor over-the-top with this easy breakfast recipe. Butter Pecan Waffles are a dish that you'll want on your breakfast table!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine maple syrup, butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Cook until butter melts and syrup is warmed through; keep warm.
- Preheat electric or stove top waffle iron. Coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, remaining vanilla, and oil. Add to flour mixture, and whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter evenly onto waffle iron, but not all the way to the edges, as batter will spread when waffle iron is closed. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove waffle from waffle iron with a fork. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying waffle iron with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Serve waffles topped with syrup and sprinkled with pecans.