We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn conjures up visions of the American heartland. This simple pancake recipe is a tasty way to enjoy some of that traditional corn goodness.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels (about 3 to 4 ears)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs, butter, milk, and salt; mix well. Stir in flour, blending well.
For each pancake, place 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet. When edges begin to brown, flip pancakes and brown the other side.
One 10-ounce package of frozen corn, thawed, will work just as well here. Serve with syrup, jam, or your favorite pancake topping.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Maple French Toast Sticks
- Mexican French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- French Toast Loaf
- Shrimp Newburg Waffles
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes