PB&J Crunchy French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This yummy twist on the kid-pleasing popular peanut butter and jelly makes ordinary French Toast extraordinary. PB&J Crunchy French Toast starts by giving our bread an egg bath and a crunchy peanutty coating before being cooked to perfection!
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 slices bread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk until blended. Soak 1 bread slice at a time in egg mixture, turning once. Place peanuts in another shallow dish; dip each slice into peanuts to coat both sides.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat until hot. Place 2 bread slices in skillet. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Spread jelly over each slice just before serving.
Top with confectioners' sugar and serve with fresh fruit or fruit syrup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- German Pancakes
- All-In-One French Toast Bake
- Mexican French Toast