Shrimp Newburg Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This four-ingredient luscious brunch recipe for Shrimp Newburg Waffles sounds fancy but, thanks to our market shortcuts, it's a cinch!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 4 frozen waffles
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, sherry, and heavy cream; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally (DO NOT BOIL). Add shrimp and stir until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat waffles according to package directions.
- Top waffles with Newburg sauce, and serve.