Stuffed Cottage Cheese Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 -12 pancakes
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
There's a new chocolate chip pancake in town, and it goes by the name of Stuffed Cottage Cheese Pancakes. These pancakes pack light 'n' creamy vanilla flavor in every bite, along with yummy chocolatey goodness. The whole gang'll be after these cottage cheese pancakes!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour cottage cheese mixture into flour mixture and stir until well combined. Mixture will be sticky.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup flour in a shallow dish. Place about 1/4 cup or 2 medium cookie scoops of dough into flour. Place a teaspoon of chocolate chips in center of dough ball. and pinch dough together to cover chocolate chips. Sprinkle flour over the top. Flatten the ball with the palm of your hand into a patty shape, and remove any excess flour.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter, then place patties onto the griddle. Cook 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on top of pancakes. Flip pancakes, and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter as needed. Cover to keep warm.
You can make these stuffed cottage cheese pancakes your own by changing the chocolate chip filling inside (like using white chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips!). We also like to garnish our pancakes with some banana slices, for an extra dose of yumminess!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 227
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 293mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.