Watermelon Stacked Breakfast Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will flip over our Watermelon Stacked Breakfast Pancakes! Instead of the same old boring bananas and berries, wake 'em up with layers of fluffy pancakes topped with minced sweet watermelon and drizzled with warm maple syrup. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (6-inch) hot pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups minced seedless watermelon
What to Do
- Heat maple syrup with butter until butter melts.
- Place a hot pancake on a plate and top with 1/3 of the syrup and 1/3 of the watermelon; repeat two more times, with the syrup and watermelon topping the remaining two pancakes.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 1,113
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 167mg 56 %
- Sodium 1,137mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 191g 64 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 111g 0 %
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- PB&J Crunchy French Toast
- Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- German Pancakes
- All-In-One French Toast Bake