The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cinnamon French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Everyone will be “up and at ‘em” once they get a whiff of this. And since you can prepare this the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning, what a fun recipe to keep handy for when you have company over. And imagine this for the holidays! This recipe is a real keeper.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated English muffins
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup refrigerated cinnamon roll flavored creamer
- 1/3 cup regular or almond milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling (optional)
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic breakfast, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- Looking for more Easter brunch recipes? Try our Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes or our Italian Easter Pie!
- Try our Fabulous Carrot Cake, or another of our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes.
- Plus, don't forget to make these Colored Eggs!
- For more fantastic recipes with easy shortcuts, check out these recipes from Easy Home Meals.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tropical Pulled Pork Sliders
Our Tropical Pulled Pork Sliders are one of the best pressure cooker recipes you'll ever taste! The pork shoulder cooks up in a third of the time!