Simple Blintz Soufflé
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone loves brunch! That's why we've got a delicious new brunch recipe that's been around for a while. This Simple Blintz Soufflé is a traditionally Jewish treat that is sure to please everyone around the kitchen table. Easy to make, and full of sweet good morning flavor, get ready for a brunch to remember!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) packages frozen cheese blintzes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place blintzes in a single layer in baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over blintzes, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- How about putting out bowls of your favorite fruit sauce, (our favorite is strawberry) and some sour cream to serve over this recipe? We think it's a nice touch and so will the company.
- For more fantastic brunch recipes, try our All-In-One French Toast Bake or our Broccoli and Ham Quiche!
- For something extra special on a Sunday morning, serve our Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup, or our Famer's Breakfast Bake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!