Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why buy store-bought Italian-style pesto sauce when it's so easy to turn out our own freshly made basil pesto sauce in a blender or food processor? This recipe for Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce is so versatile, you will make it again and again. Whether you're making a unique pizza or pasta recipe, there's always a need for a homemade pesto sauce recipe. Keep this one on hand!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Use immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This pesto sauce recipe is super with cooked pasta, chicken, or fish. What a great way to mix things up at dinner!
- There are so many great ways to use pesto. Why not try our Basil Pesto Focaccia or check out one of these 5 super dinner recipes made with pesto?
- Find a great pasta recipe to use with our Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce in our free eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!