One Minute Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pesto sauce sounds fancy, doesn't it? But it's as easy as can be 'cause just a few ingredients, like fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pine nuts or walnuts, make this a pasta-perfect alternative to tomato sauce!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator, covered, until ready to use as desired.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups pesto sauce.
One Minute Pesto is super on pasta (it makes enough to toss with about 1 pound), cooked chicken, and even on salads.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.