Red Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When they're "clam-oring" for super taste from the sea, here's the top tomato!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole Italian tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the reserved clam juice, the tomatoes, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add the clams and return to a boil. Remove from the heat.
Makes about 4-1/2 cups.
Serve with about 1 pound of your favorite pasta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!