The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Sicilian Olive Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
A rich Mediterranean taste that's a meal in itself. Count me in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red roasted peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
Makes 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!