Speedy Marinara Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade marinara sauce can really make an ordinary pasta dish taste extra-special. With our recipe for Speedy Marinara Sauce, you don't have to spend all day stirring to get that fresh homemade taste you crave. All you need are some simple pantry ingredients and a half hour!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; add garlic, and sauté until golden.
- Slowly add water then tomatoes; stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!