Angel Hair Pasta with Clams
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You may be surprised at what you can create with canned clams. We know you'll love this to-die-for pasta dish that's ready in mere minutes. Steamed broccoli and French bread will round out the meal perfectly. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 (6-1/2-ounce) cans minced clams
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside in a serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes. Drain clams, reserving liquid. Add clam liquid to skillet, and simmer 5 minutes. Add clams; simmer 5 additional minutes.
- Add clam mixture to pasta; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Serve immediately.