We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a name like "Angelic Pasta," you know this recipe's got to be heavenly! We love recipes with angel hair pasta because they always cook up so quickly! This easy pasta dinner is one of our favorite go-to recipes when you're trying to cook something up in a cinch. Get ready for the shout of "Hallelujah!" around the dinner table when friends and family see that Angelic Pasta is on the menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil (see Note)
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly broken down.
- Add chicken broth and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Place in a large bowl and add pasta; add Parmesan cheese and basil and toss well. Serve immediately.
- Don't have fresh basil? You can substitute 1 teaspoon dried basil for the fresh.
- Looking for more simple and delicious pasta recipes to try? Check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes?
- Or maybe you're feeling like some classic cheesy comfort. We've got just the thing with our list of Amazing Mac and Cheese Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 620
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 7.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 873mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 94g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 26 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.