Antipasto Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.
What You'll Need
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound thick sliced salami, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta about 8 minutes, or until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stuff pasta shells with meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Stuffed shells are really quite versatile -- try our Lasagna Stuffed Shells for another tasty, extra cheesy, option!
- For more pasta options, try our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, our Tomato Angel Pasta, or our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta.
- Serve all of this pasta with our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread or our Three Cheese Garlic Bread!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 328mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!