Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4-ounces of steak, 1 cup noodles & veggies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 onion, slivered
- 1 pound top round steak, thinly sliced
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles (reserve seasoning packets for another use)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and cornstarch; mix well, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining oil until hot. Add broccoli and onion, and saute 5 minutes. Add steak and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Meanwhile, in a small pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
- Add soy mixture to beef mixture and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Stir in noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
For even more ways to use these budget-friendly noodles, check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.