We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to rely on the canned stuff when this chef-quality Beefy Ravioli is served up in less than 30 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen beef ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced mild tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Prepare ravioli in a large Dutch oven according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and green chilies, basil, and cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Parmesan cheese; add salt. Stir in cooked ravioli, tossing to coat.