Bottomless Vegetable Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why is this "bottomless"? Because you won't find noodles on the bottom of this chicken and vegetable lasagna, like in regular lasagna. And once you taste it, you're gonna wish it was in a bottomless pan!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese; add frozen vegetables, and mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture in bottom of baking dish. Press three lasagna noodles into vegetable mixture. Spread 1/3 more of vegetable mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Press other three lasagna noodles over top and cover with remaining vegetable mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is golden and melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.