Bow Tie Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt to water; drain well.
- Place pasta in a large bowl, and stir in tomatoes, olives, and onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to pasta mixture, tossing to coat. Let stand 10 minutes; stir in feta.
Get in and out of the kitchen faster by substituting 6 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette for the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Then proceed as directed in the recipe.