Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of Caesar Salad, then you'll love this pasta salad. Our Caesar Pasta Salad combines everything you love about a traditional Caesar salad, but in pasta salad form. It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups radiatore or other twist pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, Parmesan cheese, oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, and dressing; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 568mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!