We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a cravin' for a beefy, cheesy dish? Then look no further! This robust entree will quickly become a weeknight favorite at your house.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked small elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well; pat with paper towels.
- Stir stewed tomatoes and next 3 ingredients into skillet; cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked macaroni. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 646
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 107mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,151mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).