Cheesy Chicken Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you guess what the favorite kind of meal is around the Mr. Food Test Kitchen? We bet you can because it's a favorite among many. The answer is... Italian! This Cheesy Chicken Linguine is all of our favorite Italian flavors in one dish and we can comfortably say it will be a new favorite of yours, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package dried linguine
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
Cook green pepper, onion, and celery in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended.
- Add chicken, parsley, cheese spread, and half and half. Cook, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Combine pasta and chicken mixture, tossing gently; sprinkle with black pepper, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!