Cheesy Chicken Penne
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cheesy Chicken Penne has the hallmark of wholesome homemade goodness, with none of the long cooking that usually goes along with that.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat cubed cheese, sour cream, and milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chicken, and cook until thoroughly heated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!