Cheesy Pepperoni Penne
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If an extra-cheesy dinner is what you're after, then you're going to love this one-skillet dinner for Cheesy Pepperoni Penne. It's like having macaroni and cheese, but in a new and tasty way!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in quarters
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add soup, milk and garlic powder; stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, pepperoni and pasta. Continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!