Citrus Twist Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you ever mix fruit into your pasta salad? It can be pretty tasty! Our Citrus Twist Pasta is full of bright and citrusy flavors, thanks to the addition of mandarin oranges and creamy yogurt. Give this a try and fall in love with something new!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound tri-colored twist pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) container lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) container orange-flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 (11-ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and allow to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine lemon and orange yogurts, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and mix well, then add spinach and oranges, mixing until thoroughly combined.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve this up with our Lemonade Poached Salmon for a real citrus delight!