Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I know cream cheese and lox doesn't sound very Italian, but it tastes so good I just had to include it. (After all, it is pasta!)
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (3-ounce) package smoked salmon (lox), chopped
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain; return it to the pot and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper over medium-low heat.
- Mix until the cheese is melted, then add the peas, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce is warmed through.
- Add the salmon and the sauce to the pasta andcook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until thoroughly combined and warmed through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 631
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 25g 49 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 613mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 79g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %