Creamy Blue Cheese Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red sauces, white sauces, garlic, and oil - I love 'em all, but sometimes I just want something a little different with my pasta. And for cheese lovers???? Wow!!!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (about 3 ounces), crumbled
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup minced scallion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, place the butter, blue cheese, and chicken broth.
- Stir until the mixture has thickened slightly (enough to coat the back of a spoon), about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushroom, scallion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Pour with mixture over the spaghetti and toss to blend thoroughly. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 625
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 22g 45 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 890mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!