Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not for the weak-hearted, an appetizer-sized serving of this rich and creamy pasta 'n' shrimp dish is just the right "starter" for our big meal to come.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat; add shrimp and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in cream and pepper and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cheese; mix well and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until thickened. Toss with fettuccine and serve immediately.
Top with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. We like to use spinach fettuccine to give the dish nice color contrast.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!