We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving pasta, but don't have a lot of time for cooking, then our Dinnertime Pasta is the way to go. This easy recipe is ready in 10 minutes, and uses common ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound tortellini or ravioli
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli, florets
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and add the remaining ingredients; saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and reduce the heat to low. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, then serve.