We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This meatless entre is marvelous! In less than 30 minutes, you can have a mouth-watering dish on your table- and you don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 (14-1/2 ounce) cans pasta-style tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomatoes; spoon mixture over pasta, and sprinkle with cheese.
Looking for more tasty recipes with eggplant? Click here to check out our collection of Easy Eggplant Recipes: 17 Simple Recipes with Eggplant.