Fettuccine with Blue Cheese Artichoke Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Convenience products bring this creamy, cheesy meal to the table in 15 minutes! Purchase presliced mushrooms to make prep no more trouble than opening up packages!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook artichokes and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add Alfredo sauce to artichoke mixture; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Pour sauce mixture over pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!