Florentine Lasagna Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this twist on the standard lasagna dish. And since this recipe makes individual proportions, the leftovers would make a great lunch the next day!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over lasagna noodles; roll up, and place seam sides down in a lightly greased 8- x 12-inch baking dish.
Pour sauce over lasagna rolls, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe makes 8 lasagna rolls with a meaty sauce. For heartier appetites, plan on 4 servings. If you're serving extra sides, it will probably be good for 8 servings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!