We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packaged foods like ravioli can make meal preparation much easier. They're sensible, and you don't have to give up great taste, either. This proves it.
What You'll Need
- 24 large frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the ravioli to desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Drain the ravioli quickly, add to the mixture, toss gently, and serve immediately.