We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic (and we do!), then here's a dish for you that's great either hot or cold. And the peppers add a super colorful crunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 2 large peppers)
- 1 (0.65 ounce) package cheese garlic salad dressing mix
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and toss gently to coat tortellini. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cheese garlic salad dressing mix should be available in your supermarket dressing section.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!