Golden Baked Macaroni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's another way to make pasta that'll make you happy because it's so easy. And the best part is that it will have everyone asking for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni or other medium pasta shape
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Butter (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desire doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the macaroni to the mixture and toss lightly.
- Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until golden.
This is great as is, but you might want to serve it topped with a chunky spaghetti sauce or maybe even some pesto sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 782mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!