Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese so special? Well, besides the fact that it reminds us of all the love we get from Grandma, it's also full of extra-cheesy yumminess. This homemade macaroni and cheese even has one surprising ingredient that makes it even better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups (1-1/2 pounds) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, reserving 1 cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back into pot. Stir in remaining ingredients except reserved cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!