Greek Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
We turned your favorite Greek salad into this tasty Greek Pasta Toss. This Mediterranean salad is a crowd-pleasin' favorite 'cause it's packed with fresh flavor!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces rotelli or other twist pasta
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup whole pitted Kalamata olives
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain and cool immediately by rinsing in cold water, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk Italian dressing, oil, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Add the pasta, spinach, feta cheese, and olives, gently stirring until evenly coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve (best when served at room temperature).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 513
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,040mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %