Ham and Cheese Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've tried making ground beef lasagna before, but have you ever tried it with ham? Our Ham and Cheese Lasagna is a fun twist on an all-time classic and a great way to mix things up at the dinner table. If you're looking for a way to use that leftover ham from the holidays, then this is the easy casserole recipe for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package frozen cut broccoli, prepared according to package directions (see Note)
- 2 cups deli ham, chopped
- 8 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Add broccoli and ham; mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the broccoli mixture over bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles over that. Spread with another 1/3 of the broccoli mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar jack cheese. Arrange 4 noodles over the top and cover with remaining broccoli mixture, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar jack cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 60 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut and serve.
- If you prefer to make this with leftover cooked veggies, go ahead! You'll need about 3 cups of any vegetable you like for this recipe.
- For even more tasty ways to cook up those holiday leftovers, check out these Ways to Enjoy Holiday Leftovers! From ham to cranberries, we'll help you find a way to clear out that fridge without wasting a single morsel.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 584
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 73 %
- Cholesterol 120mg 40 %
- Sodium 1,448mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!